Sunday, November 17, 2013

More character designs.

 Been into designing characters and trying to push myself really hard at some concepts I've been tossing around for a while, so there should be more updates on these and my tumblr over the next few days. This is all part of the Green Asphalt Project and I really do intend to get this back on track soon.

This guy is a loan shark who's pretty self explanatory. I tried to keep his actual shark qualities pretty close.

Also in this idea he has 2 thugs that work as his enforcers and I'm still developing the ideas for the situation but I want really fun silhouettes for all the characters.



I've also been revising the worms for the current Green Asphalt story with the worms having a more leech-like appearance.
More should be coming over the next day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment